Monday, December 22, 2008

Back to Reality

I don't know about you, but I'm finally tired of the holiday goodies. I got all my cookies and candies made. I took goody boxes to work for my coworkers today and made a few trays for neighbors and friends. I think I need more friends - I have tons of stuff left. Of course, we'll eat some of it, but we certainly don't need it all. I think I got carried away. If you made homemade treats for your family and friends this year, I hope you had fun and if you tried any of my recipes, I hope you enjoyed them.

When I started this month I planned to post goody recipes up until Christmas, but I decided to stop. First, I think everyone should be done with any homemade stuff by now. Also, I was starting to run out of favorite recipes. Today I decided to post a recipe for a very quick and easy dinner. You probably have everything you need for this in your freezer and pantry. This will make a quick and easy dinner for one of those hectic days.

Mama's Brainless Chicken Casserole
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
1 pound chopped, cooked broccoli (or other vegetable)
2 cans condensed cream of chicken and/or cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups cooked pasta
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients except cheese in a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly.

Can't get much easier than that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry christmas

U have a nice blog...
pls visit my blog too...

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/

thank you