Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Goodies: M&M Brownie Cookies

I'm just posting one easy recipe today. I got this recipe from a coworker. We call these crack cookies because they are so addictive. You can make them more Christmas-y by using the holiday M&Ms.

M&M Brownie Cookies
1 box (19.8 oz) Fudge Brownie Mix
½ cup melted butter
3 tablespoons water
1 egg
1 cup chocolate flavor crisp rice cereal (e.g. Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Pebbles)
1 cup M&Ms chocolate candies
½ cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/3 cup white baking chips, melted (optional)

Heat oven to 350.

Mix brownie mix, butter, water and egg until well blended. Stir in cereal, M&Ms and oats; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungresed baking sheets.

Bake at 350 for 9 – 12 minutes or until edges are set (centers may be soft). Cool one minute; remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire racks. Drizzle with melted baking chips, if desired.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I remember your telling me about these cookies last year. I must try them. Sounds like a lot of chocolate. I love Cocoa Krispies!