Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Goodies: Two New Cookie Recipes

I have certain cookies and candies that I make every Christmas, but I always like to try one or two new recipes, too. This year I tried two new cookie recipes that I got from Nancy's Recipe a Day blog. I have Nancy's blog linked on the left side of the page. If you haven't checked it out, you should. She has great recipes. She cooks like I do - simple, good, family style food.

The two recipes I tried were Cinnamon Snowballs and Charleston Cherry Bars. Both recipes are awesome, but my favorite is the Charleston Cherry Bars. I just love cherries. Since these are Nancy's recipes, I am just going to send you to her blog for them. She has pictures too. Thanks to Nancy for sharing her wonderful recipes!

Enjoy!

Cinnamon Snowballs

Charleston Cherry Bars

No comments: